Children's bed Adele with guard rail and storage box
We gladly welcome our new ADELE KIDS BED!
The big advantage of this model is the high guard rail which makes this bed suitable for the smaller children! The entrance is in the middle and corresponds to 1/3 of the length of the bed. The guard rail corresponds to 2/3 of the length of the bed
This fantastic junior bed is completely handmade with great passion, made of high quality glulam.
Glulam has the advantage, compared to solid wood, that it doesn’t crack and that there are no twigs that affect the appearance.
A stable and beautiful bed of high quality!
- Color: choose between natural (untreated), varnished, white and grey
- Storage box with sleeping function (extra slatted base is included) (Mattress dimensions for extra bed: maximum thickness 10 cm, and 5 and 10 cm shorter than the width and length of the bed. Example: For bed Adele 80x160 = 1 mattress 75x150)
- Without legs (1 cm)
- Extra leg height - 19 cm. (standard height is 10 cm)
The bed is available in several sizes, see below for more info.
- Storage box and slatted base are included.
- If the extra bed function is not selected, 1 larger storage box is included for beds up to 160 cm and 2 storage boxes for beds larger than 160 cm.
- If the extra bed function is selected, 1 box is always included together with an extra slatted base, regardless of the size of the bed.
- The dimensions are stated in mattress size / bed dimensions. Add 9 cm in width + length for total dimension of the bed dimensions
- The total height of the bed is about 45 cm plus leg height
- Height of the guard rail is 35 cm
- Distance between slats 5 cm
- Removable guard rail
- Maximum load 100 kg
- The bed is also available without the storage drawer
Mattress is not included, but is available for purchase in our large selection! Please note that a 10-12 cm thick foam mattress is recommended for these beds
Note! Specially made order item. Right of withdrawal does not apply.
This bed is made and adapted for children. The bed is delivered unassembled and should be assembled in the room in which it is intended to be used.