Children's bed daybed Enzo
Here is the ultimate junior bed!
A stable and solid children's bed in a timeless design, which is not only a cozy place to sleep, but also a perfect interior detail in the children's room! The bed is made of solid pine, which makes it stable and substantial.
The bed can also be used as a daybed or kitchen sofa!
A bed in Scandinavian style that fits everywhere and in all types of rooms. You can easily decorate it with pretty garlands or light strings for added impact.
- Color: choose between natural (lacquered), white, grey and anthracite. All natural beds are treated with water-based varnish. Leave a comment at checkout if you want a natural colored bed that is untreated.
- Storage box: choose with or without.
- 100% FSC-certified pine wood, which ensures that the timber comes from responsible forestry.
- Total height of the bed: 66 cm.
- Height of the storage box: 23 cm.
- Maximum weight: 100 kg.
- Available in different bed sizes. The dimensions on the left in the list refer to bed dimensions. The dimensions in parentheses (width & length) refer to the total size of the bed.
Mattress is not included, but feel free to take a look at our large selection of mattresses. We recommend a foam mattress with a thickness of approx. 10-12 cm.
The beds are manufactured according to the standard EN-747-1: 2012 + A1: 2015 in our factory in Europe which has the highest safety standards for the production of children’s beds and controls every step from the time the timber enters the factory until a finished product leaves. The beds are painted three times with organic, environmentally friendly and water-based paint that complies with the standard EN 71-3:2019.
Note! Custom made to order. Right of withdrawal does not apply.
The bed is delivered unassembled and should be assembled in the room in which it is intended to be used.